Friday 23 May 2014

Just some notes....

Students were issued with new diaries yesterday. These are to replace the ones previously given that had some date errors in them. Students are to put their diaries on my desk every morning. I then check them for any messages or notes and at the end of the day stamp them if the student has had a good day. As a busy working Mother myself, I understand that it is sometimes hard to find the time to pop in to see the Teacher or call. If you have any questions or just want to touch base please email me: julia.calvert@education.wa.edu.au and I will respond as soon as I can. If however, you want more detailed information about how your child is going please make an appointment. Please remember that if your child is absent from school you must provide a note or call the office to let us know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment